Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need some help, which service centre in dublin city do you recommend?

• 16-08-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

prettly much sums it up in the title. my nokia 6280's loudspeakers been acting up recently and finally gave up the ghost tonight. doesnt really bother me because i dont use it that much, only for the vids really, but it does mean if some one rings me the vibration is the only way of knowing and seeing as its still under warrenty (till mid sept) i may as well get it done.

problem is its my only phone. last time when i went through 3s customer support i had to post the thing off for the guts of a week so if i could get it done the same day it be a big help

so if any of you could recomend a place that you've used in the city centre thats fast i'd be gratefull. particularly if you know the opening hours :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

www.mprc.ie is one that keeps popping up. Not used them myself though. www.fonefix.ie is another.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

thanks man.

i found one on south annes street called fonemenders that'll do it in five hours so im dropping in next week. just couldnt stand the idea of another week wait without my phone.

Advertisement