Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i am banned!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

dear boards,

i must apoligise for my behaviour on the limerick city stag do post this morning.. but i do not think that this warrants a ban.. i probably should have got a warning i admit..

please reconsider..

regards

*cm*
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I say unban him!

For once, somebody didn't come in here cursing and fecking at the "Staff" and acting the dick. Instead, he's being apologetic and polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Link to offending post? (Log out to view forum)

Have you tried to PM the mod who banned you?

I say unban him!

For once, somebody didn't come in here cursing and fecking at the "Staff" and acting the dick. Instead, he's being apologetic and polite.

Very true but depends what he was banned for.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, it was me. He called someone an asshole in the Limerick forum (stag thread).

Since he asked so nicely, I'll unban him.
    Play nice, *cm* !!

*cm* wrote:
    yes it does suck.. maybe people could have a good time if they actually got into the clubs!! i agree the paintball sounds like it was fun but the nitelife here is dire.. just look at places like cork, galway, dublin, belfast these places have great events coming to there cities every week.. not here though.. there is a reason for that and its because limerick nitelife is ****ed.. unless your a beer bellied local drinker.. then there is plenty places to go and hold up a bar...

so why dont you get over yourself!! asshole

I think its just a case of a new kid learning the ropes.

*Good save Pighead ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

TmB wrote:
    Yep, it was me. He called someone an asshole in the Limerick forum (stag thread).

Since he asked so nicely, I'll unban him.
    Play nice, *cm* !!

Cool! Well resolved and kudos to TmB for giving a new user a bit of slack! Now will *cm* behave from here on in? Who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

6th wrote:
    Banned deserved, one week is nothing.
    Try telling that to those poor US minors.:(

Word to the wise 6th buddy, Pighead suggests you delete your post before all the 6th haters see it. They're gonna have a field day with that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i promise ill behave..

Problem solved .... now someone lock this before Pigheads prediction plays out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

6th wrote:
    Banned deserved, one week is nothing.

You just love sticking your oar in don't you? :p

I think it was more tongue in cheek than anything. Fair play for unbanning him TmB!

• Advertisement

pid() wrote:
    You just love sticking your oar in don't you? :p

There's no way this is your first account if your making comments like that! Can I get a check on this bozo? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You only need to be here a day to know everything you need to know about 6th.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Giblet wrote:

You'd need to be here a lot longer to know that he doesn't give out prizes for people coming in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

6th wrote:
    There's no way this is your first account if your making comments like that! Can I get a check on this bozo? :D
    I checked him the other day.
    Nothing unusual.

Or was there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Giblet wrote:

Haha, very good. That's what I was thinking too but I wasn't blunt enough to say it. :)

See you all at the next Boards Beers ;)

You'd need to be here a lot longer to know that he doesn't give out prizes for people coming in him.

I'm going back to that sig once i shift this eMac!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

6th wrote:
    I'm going back to that sig once i shift this eMac!

Good, I liked that sig, it always made me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This was a pleasant thread. :)

Yay for unbanning! :D

I think for this momentous occassion, we shall forgoe cats, and have a tapir!

_1829538_tapir.jpg

Advertisement