Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show me the money lads...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Apologies lads.

I've come down with a case of swollen face. My whole left side of my face about doubled in size since lunchtime yesterday, so I've not been in work today.

Anyway, enough about my malaise.

The league is booked, and just in time it seems, as of two minutes ago there is only one spot left on the league we entered.
    Dear des,

Your team has successfully registered for the Dublin Mens 11 a side

The league will begin as scheduled on Monday 17 September

You can view all your invoices online by clicking here.

http://www.astro.ie/payment.asp?CompetitionAssociationID=1&CompetitionLocationID=1&CompetitionID=1277&DivisionDetailsID=11&TeamID=3153

You will receive further notification about fixtures and more information about the league in due course.

Kind Regards,

Astro Sports Leagues.

Now, originally they had told me it would be starting a week later than it says there.

I suppose we'll wait for the fixture list to see.

Note lads, we'll only be playing at Three Rock, and a NEW VENUE called Newpark in Blackrock, the directions to which are in the new Fixtures sticky thread above.

Still awaiting payment from a few lads.

As I said already NO PAY = NO PLAY.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

So's it Mondays or Tuesdays then?
    Sticky says Tues, email above says Mon...

I'll have to see when Villa are on Monday night telly :eek::rolleyes::D

Savman wrote:
    So's it Mondays or Tuesdays then?
    Sticky says Tues, email above says Mon...
    It's both. They changes it a bit this season. We went for the Monday and Tuesday option. We'll see when the fisture list comes out. I'll have a look at the sticky now...I just copied and pasted it from the previous sticky. Apologies.
    Savman wrote:
    I'll have to see when Villa are on Monday night telly :eek::rolleyes::D
    :eek:

It was a joke Des. :D

Touché

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm back from holidays the day before the KO of the league if it's the 17th. So I'll be turning up on a stretcher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

LeixlipRed wrote:
    I'm back from holidays the day before the KO of the league if it's the 17th. So I'll be turning up on a stretcher :D

me too, come back from solvakia and then its the all ireland final on the sunday.....better stay away from CFJ's that Sat and Sun night so......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

mondays and tuesdays? shame, thought it was only tuesdays again

Our division is now full.

So just waiting for the Fixture List from Astro.ie.

As soon as that arrives, I'll stick it up.

Thanks lads.

btw, Kenny is now paid up. Just waiting on Niall, Simon and Lepo.

Once all the monies are in I can have a look at getting in the rest of the equipment.

• Advertisement

LoBo wrote:
    mondays and tuesdays? shame, thought it was only tuesdays again
    It's cool, you're cut anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Des forget the balls and cones. Tracksuits. that way we can give off an air of professionalism before the game that will scare the other team into submission :D

LeixlipRed wrote:
    Des forget the balls and cones. Tracksuits. that way we can give off an air of professionalism before the game that will scare the other team into submission :D
    Hope it works 'cos we'll be giving them a free goal if we don't have a ball ;)

OK lads.

Just to update you all.

I went and bought FOUR of them Nike Premier League balls this morning. All the money still isn't paid, so I've had to budget a bit.

I also got a pump.

That all came to €65.99.

I also got a new o2 Sim Card for my use for contacting you lot. I was pissed off using all my own credit and free online texts. I'll b sending a text to you all with this new number.

That was €10.

Argos hadn't got the cones in stock, but I ordered them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I'll hand you the cash on monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Ok as most of you know I've been carrying an injury for a long time.

Turns out I need surgery on my knee - having got physio for ages - I went for an MRI scan and well its just too painfullllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having said all that I want to be able to get back and play properly this time.

So I'll pay up today and get back to playing when I can :-)

For now best of luck in the new season.

Cheers,

Mikie.

I'm sorry Mikie, I have a squad of 22 fully paid up people since last month, it's too late to pay now, the squad is finalised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

No worries Good Luck lads...

Mikie.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

its best not playing anyway mikie with an injury.....you will make it worse. best of luck with the operation.

Advertisement