Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Accomodation

• 17-08-2007 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

Got 525 so Im hopeful I'll be doing Business and Chinese this september. Assuming I get campus accomodation, I was wondering if people could give me some advise on what to bring with me to the appartment i.e. cooking utensils, towels, bed sheets, duvets etc. Whats the general practice in relation to food? Does everyone cook for everyone or for themselves? Do people do their own shopping or does the appartment buy for all? Does everyone seperate their food or is their even enough space for that?

I'm pretty anal so I'm praying to God that I don't get a slob!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I'm praying to God that I don't get a slob!

Me too.

Let's hope we don't get some fat chap that eats all our food.:eek: :eek: Probably gobble us up as well.

Here' is what UCD has to say:

UCD has rooms on the Belfield and Blackrock Campus for more than 2500 students in residence, individual, hall style rooms and three, four, five and six bedroom self-catering apartments, the newest of which was built in 2006.

The rooms are fully equipped and are supplied with standard pillow and single duvet though it will be necessary to bring your own Kitchen / Tableware and bed linen.

Most have Wireless local area network access ( GOOD!! ), local laundry facilities and easy access to all campus restaurants, cafes, shops and student resources.

There is also 24 hour campus security and an emergency call out system which operates from the first response room.

In some locations there is modified accommodation suitable for students with disability needs.
    =========================================================
    I think that answers have your questions.

Advertisement