Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened to Pineapple?

• 17-08-2007 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

One of my favourite shops in a long time. I walked into Debenhams in Henry Street and in the Square in Tallaght and made my way to Pineapple only to find that both have been cleared out completely and have now been replaced by Red Herring. My question WHY??? I found that this was the kind of shop that sold some really casual everyday clothes and this was the kind of shop whereby you go in for one item of clothing and come out with a handful. :( :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boffin

Obviously others didn't agree with you if its shut down!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭gidget

Wouldn't say that, friends and colleagues at work would also have been big customers and are just as shocked as me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

i was in Debenhams in the Square last week ad i'm SURE i saw A load of Pineapple Clothes.....over Beside Jane Norman in the Corner! no? its unsupervised like theres no Counter in it.....im nearly Certain there was....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi gidget they stil have pineapple in debenhams in white water in newbridge (well they did up to recently) - maybe give them a buzz and see if its still there they have a website for white water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 islay

Pineapple is not my cup of tea but it still very much in Debenhams in Newbridge. It is one of Debenhams own brands so I very much doubt it has been completly removed. Try Jervis St ? Also the reasson its unmmanned is that its one of Debenhams own brands the only 'brands' that have tilll points on their floor space are the concessions otherwise you pay from them at the central points in Debenhams.

• Advertisement
Advertisement