Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling Holiday in Cyprus 2 B won on Newstalk

Options
  • 17-08-2007 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I just got information that there will be the opportunity to win a cycling holiday in Cyprus on Newstalk 20-26th August. tune into Off the Ball 7-10pm Monday - Friday. Its probably a text in competition.

They cycle on he same side of the road in Cyprus which is great for us. The weather is ideal especially in Autumn and Spring. The roads are a good surface and there is great variety of terrain with the mountains a great place to improve your climbing.

Has anyone else ever cycled in Cyprus, i would be interested in hearing their comments, I certainly enjoyed it. I went with a company called Bike Cyprus, Thomas Wegmueller the former pro owns and operates it.

Drollab

Advertisement