Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 310 - Buying online

• 17-08-2007 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭

Thinking of buying this unit as it seems to tick all the boxes on my list of requirements. Best bricks & mortar price I found was Harvey Norman @ ~ €380. I had a look online and found this site http://www.globalgizmos.co.uk/product_detail.php?pid=143 where it's £175 + £10 shipping. This works out at ~ €280, a saving of ~ €100.

Site reviews look pretty good. Has anyone used this company? Better still, does anyone know if there's a better price out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dcwheels

I got a good deal on this from www.pixmania.ie, €311 plus shipping - great GPS, full Europe maps, great Ireland coverage with street names spoken. Includes power cords for AC and DC and cradle and case

Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

Nice unit & good price but it doesn't have bluetooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭I.S.T.

Benjy wrote:
    Nice unit & good price but it doesn't have bluetooth.
    I have this one and it does have bluetooth

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have this one and it does have bluetooth

Are you sure its the 350 you have. Because my 350 does not have bluetooth

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭I.S.T.

Aquos76 wrote:
    Are you sure its the 350 you have. Because my 350 does not have bluetooth
    Oops, it's the 310 I'm talking about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement