Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to buy helmets

Options
  • 17-08-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Don't I'm not asking wear/don't wear, just want to know of a good place to pick up a helemt in Dublin. I saw some nice ones on chainreaction cycles like this. Could I get this in a shop in Dublin for a decent price.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Haven't seen 661 helmets anywhere in Dublin, but they do a nice range of snowboard helmets in The Great Outdoors which I believe are also used as cycle helmets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I went in there once to buy sandels, but they were €120 for the cheapest pair. I imagine they'll be asking for my first born for a helmet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I was pleasently surprised, about €60. You can also try some skate shops - although I bought one in skate city for €55 & when I got it into the light of day realised it was a piece of sh1t. Cycological on the quays have the Bell ones & I gather there are some new colour schemes...

http://www.bellbikehelmets.com/europe/productDetail.asp?prodID=9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

I think Cycleways stock 661s, though I got mine from Chain Reaction.
    Bluefoam wrote:
    Haven't seen 661 helmets anywhere in Dublin, but they do a nice range of snowboard helmets in The Great Outdoors which I believe are also used as cycle helmets.

Advertisement