Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TK Maxx

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

tom1975 wrote:
    (...)

WATERFORD CITY COUNCIL River Island Clothing Company Ltd., applies for planning permission (...)

For God's sake keep quiet about this, in case a-certain-serial-objector-who-shall-remain-nameless gets wind of it!

Hehe, on another note, you-know-who pulled out in front of me on the Dunmore Road on his bicycle the other day, totally without looking, and I had to slam on the brakes not to hit him. Oh yes Lord, I was tempted, but You showed me the way...

Typical though, he sticks out the hand and that gives him right of way, fu(k everyone else's rights and fu(k the consequences. Sort of sums up his attitude to planning matters.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Id have made sure he heard my horn for the rest of the day.

Looks like my source was terribly wrong. Wonder where the miscommunication was.. :\

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

fricatus wrote:
    For God's sake keep quiet about this, in case a-certain-serial-objector-who-shall-remain-nameless gets wind of it!..........................

Why would he waste his time on minor changes to an already granted permission when he can do some real damage to something of importance? :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im going to bump this topic to let everyone know...

Its opening in October in the Butlerstown Retail Park :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

While I'm glad they're opening here now, this is typical of what happens when you get such difficulty opening a city-centre shopping centre. Someone finds a way to open it in an out-of-town location and the city centre is once again critically undermined. Every effort should have been made to get this into the city centre.

Brendan McCann and WCTU, you fcuking a55holes. You think a city-centre development would be "unsustainable" and would cause negative effects? Try an out-of-town monster retail park! Naive, arrogant, self-important FOOLS! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

fricatus wrote: »

Hehe, on another note, you-know-who pulled out in front of me on the Dunmore Road on his bicycle the other day, totally without looking, and I had to slam on the brakes not to hit him. Oh yes Lord, I was tempted, but You showed me the way...

Typical though, he sticks out the hand and that gives him right of way, fu(k everyone else's rights and fu(k the consequences. Sort of sums up his attitude to planning matters.

You're not the first person to have similar happen, what's worse is when the same sort of thing happens when his children are cycling with him

Advertisement