Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart can't get Smart

Options
  • 17-08-2007 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

This is silly (but it's Friday).

Frustrating with not being able to get smart I entered smarts phone number into their line checker. They must be as frustrated as I am ;)

Actually, is there a rollout plan for Smart somewhere?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Here is a list of the exchanges they have unbundled or will have unbundled soon. It's probably not exactly what you are looking for but I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I still reiterate that this is bull crap! All of the exchanges around me are being unbundled.

Clondalkin, Blanchardstown, Lucan but no Palmerstown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 singularity

My exchange (Caherdavin) is ignored as well

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I can't believe they're unbundling the Sligo exchange. I thought it would be yonks before they'd go near somewhere like that. Ah well 7mbps broadband for me.

I tried e-mailing their customer support for information but alas no response...

I tried a few weeks back too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ring them.

Customer Care: 1890 945 300

spurious wrote:
    Ring them.

Customer Care: 1890 945 300

I did a while back. They said they didn't get enough people on that exchange signing up to their access program. I guess I'm on an exchange full of old people :(.

Advertisement