Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!

• 17-08-2007 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi, im in a bit of bother here guys!

I recently bought Just for Men beard and moustache dye and have used it for the first time last night. Turns out I got too dark a colour and now it looks awful! Is there anything I can do to wash it out or even make it a bit lighter apart from shaving!!?? :(

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

kead1987 wrote:
    Hi, im in a bit of bother here guys!

I recently bought Just for Men beard and moustache dye and have used it for the first time last night. Turns out I got too dark a colour and now it looks awful! Is there anything I can do to wash it out or even make it a bit lighter?? :(

Thanks!

Shave it off??

Dye fades with washing over time washing it sixty times in one night won't really make much of an impact as far as I remember (hair dye once went dark grey on me, it was nearly a week of repeated washing for it to fade enough to be acceptable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boffin

The only options I have heard of are bar shaving it off are....

1. Use regular shampoo and mix in some baking soda in until it's nice and foamy and leave it on for 10 minutes. The baking soda is suppose to remove all the build up from your hair so it fades.

2. Lemon juice on the hair for 15 minutes and the acidic strips the colour

3. Head and Sholders shampoo is meant to strip colour afetr sveral washes

4. Use a clarifying shampoo. If you can't get in the supermarket you may have to go to a salon outlet store such as the one on abbey street.

I have never used any of the above so can't say if any of them work but sure its wortha try if you really don't want to shave it off!

Just a note for the future always pick a dye several shades lighter than you actually want to dye it as they are notorius for coming out darker than on the packet! Good luck and let me know if any of these work if you try them !!!

Advertisement