Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Self storage in Dundalk

• 17-08-2007 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anybody know of any self storage company in Dundalk? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

Decent Self Storage places are thin on the ground everywhere. Never seen one in Dundalk. I think there may be something in Haggardstown but not sure. With so many farms and farmers not hard to set one up.

If none in Dundalk, Newry might offer a better bet.

Let us know if you find any as I would be interested in this as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Loughrans Stores up in Hagardtown do it. I used them and had no problems with them, you keep the key and can go up whenever you want as long as the place is open.
    Also a smaller one is run by Cotters in Distillary Lane, they own the second hand furniture store just off Jocylen Place.
    They are the only two I know of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

Nice one Annex.
    Is Loughrans stores offering 10/20/40ft containers for storage purposes?
    Same question for Cotters?

I always found the opening hours were key with them being open ideally outside of normal business hours and rush hour traffic - thankfully not as much of an issue in Dundalk!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Both I think offer 10ft and 20ft you would have to ask them about the 40ft. Cotters is a smaller operation than Loughrans and you have to ring ahead and let them know you wan't to go out, I am not sure if you hold the key or they do.
    Loughrans in my opinion offers the best flexability in terms of being able to get to your stuff when you want to.

Advertisement