Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a question about Galway NightClub

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Imagine a GPOer in Halo...funny stuff!!!

Have you seen the furbos picture? Let's just say the if she did go to Halo the girls in there would have to up their game somewhat to keep up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Have you seen the furbos picture? Let's just say the if she did go to Halo the girls in there would have to up their game somewhat to keep up!

Link to this 'furbos' picture please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I have but cant remember it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Oh yeh this is her on the left
    attachment.php?attachmentid=39185&d=1174513470p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

I feel so violated :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

DRakE wrote:
    Oh yeh this is her on the left
    attachment.php?attachmentid=39185&d=1174513470p
    Did you have to pick the roughest picture your could find??? And its also fairly old...jeez I've changed my hair since then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Halo has them light cubes on the wall upstairs, and some nice couches.

They're its two saving graces.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

SyxPak wrote:
    Halo has them light cubes on the wall upstairs, and some nice couches.

They're its two saving graces.

I've found it to be the fastest club in Galway to get served at the bar too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

So where ye all headed 2n...I'm thinkin of stayin in, this pregnancy is starting to drain me...but I will be in Halo in spirit!

Advertisement