Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sinus problem

• 17-08-2007 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭

I have suffered with sinus problems most of my life and I am really fed up with it. The list of symptoms is endless-
    Blinding headaches
    Nausea
    Black circles under my eyes
    Pain and pressure around my eyes/cheekbones
    Sore throat
    Tickly cough
    Blocked ears.....
    Generally feeling fluey and knackered
    Over the years I have tried lots of remedies that work for a while but I am looking for a long term solution. I've tried nasal sprays, anti-histamines. I have been allergy tested and now avoid dairy and do battle against the house dust mites. I've tried acupuncture, which is good for clearing congestion. I know there is no cure but has anyone found any remedies or solutions that work long time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bluerose

I'm sorry to you. but I can't help you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

jos, you have my sympathies, I know what a curse sinuses can be. However, we can't give medical advice here for legal reasons - maybe someone will see this thread and pm you their remedies, all we can say for now is that you should see a doctor. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement