Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ye all set lads for the big day, sur there'll be no more time for fartin' about.

Options
  • 17-08-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

So it's time to start crammin', do your books, learn you jawgraphy, matts, figure out how your going to cheat. Remember its a good idea to make a log (meet the Browns) before the exam, then when you ask to go to the toilet during the exam you have a good chance the read the book you hid in the toilet cistern. Ask the hall monitors if your still stuck after reading the book. If that doesn't work make a call with your mobile. There are many options in todays world.

Uncle Liam
    Your Administrator

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

This forum is getting hyped for next years LC already? I feel like my secondary school life is old news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You seem to have a cronic case of stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TwentyOneEleven

This only works if you're a total skank.

What you do, is get two cylindrical tubes and write everything you need on two lenghty pieces of paper, roll them up and stick them in the tubes. One up the vagina, one up the ass and take a trip to the bathroom mid exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

chronic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

This thread is ghey.

• Advertisement

chronic.

Its considered rude to correct someone else's spelling when they are insulting a random stranger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ADMlNlSTRAT0R

I've had enough of this fucking shit.

Don't go, don't leave me mammy/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement