Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I HAVE 300 EURO NOW WHAt?

Options
  • 17-08-2007 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

i got 300 euro and i need to make a bet on something with good odds and something that im guranteed to win. i need to pay my school fees or i wont get in for my next year. the game or whatever (anything but horse racing or dog) has to have good odds and has to be over the weekend. i need a goodone now so help me out. new to this but it seems the easiest way to make some extra cash!! thanks anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

How about this, Paddy Power have Man United (Draw no bet) against Man City on Sunday @ 4/11 which would bring your amount up to €410~ roughly if Man United win, or your stake returned if it's a draw. I know United have a horrible record over the last few years in Eastlands but I honestly can't see them losing to City this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

something that im guranteed to win.

Yeah...that's not really how it works.

How much money do you need for fees? You could be left gathering 400 instead of 100 if you lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Why is there suddenly a huge amount of people coming on looking for sure things, convinced that it's to quote the OP "easy money"? Just because we gamble doesn't mean we win :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 abc123456789

i know u dont allways win:P i need money fast and thats the easiest way to get money without robbing a bank. just thought id try but if you are going to nag at me ill get help elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

just thought id try but if you are going to nag at me ill get help elsewhere

Do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

These threads distress me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

37 yellow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Trolltastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

And that, kids, is how gambling works.
    Man City 1-0 Man Utd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

And that, kids, is how gambling works.
    Man City 1-0 Man Utd.

i just read this thread now and was chuckling away at the first responce praying that the op followed the advice(bad i know) but alas he didnt.

unless you can afford to lose dont gamble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Would have been a very bad bet. Fair play to Cork's display but I have never seen such a disgrace performance by Meath, utterly useless, 3pts in the second half, they couldnt even get the ball
    I have seen better training matches. What a disappointment to all those who made their way up for the match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

lol sorry op if u followed my advice, just goes to show you are in the wrong forum! :-P

i know u dont allways win:P i need money fast and thats the easiest way to get money without robbing a bank. just thought id try but if you are going to nag at me ill get help elsewhere

What's the attitude...if I turned you off putting three hundred quid on Man U yesterday I've done you a favour. I know it's a cliché but it's true, the easiest way to leave a bookies with a hundred quid is to start with two hundred

Collie D wrote:
    What's the attitude...if I turned you off putting three hundred quid on Man U yesterday I've done you a favour. I know it's a cliché but it's true, the easiest way to leave a bookies with a hundred quid is to start with two hundred

God damn it! I wasted my thousandth post ohn that crap. I've been reducing my posts lately thinking of how to use this momentous occasion.

Advertisement