Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irl-19?

• 17-08-2007 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

what is this network all about? I got it up as a 3g network around Clonskeagh area yesterday..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You mean you got it up instead of O2/Vodafone on your phone screen? Or you saw it in the networks list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

ciaranfo wrote:
    You mean you got it up instead of O2/Vodafone on your phone screen? Or you saw it in the networks list?

In a network search I got it up in the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

irish intelligence network vans broadcast on that channel dont try to connect it may be viewed as an instrusion attempt on their comms.

LOL prob just failure to identify network so gave the code instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Could be Tesco Mobile doing tests. They're due to launch soon enough, I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Or Digiweb testing maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

chrislad wrote:
    Could be Tesco Mobile doing tests. They're due to launch soon enough, I believe
    Couldnt be, since they will use o2's network. Might be Digiweb though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It doesn't matter that they're using O2's networks. They could be testing and still broadcasting an ID. Unless a mast can only broadcast one ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

or maybe it is eircom/meteor with the 3G license they got earlier in the year

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

or maybe it is eircom/meteor with the 3G license they got earlier in the year

Would that not come up as meteor. I'd say it's probably digiweb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

If you got it around Clonskeagh, its probably from Ericsson, they have a test network in that area, that you use to test 2G/3G networks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭slegs

its the Ericsson test radio network in Beech Hill Clonskeagh. They do radio development there and have a test radio licence

Advertisement