Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moto x

• 17-08-2007 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

:confused::confused:i have loved moto x since i was about 4 but was never aloud get a bike but this year im 15 and my da has agreed . im 5ft 7 and 124lb wud u reccomend an 80 or 125 and i think ill b goin 4 a kx ????
    ide luv de help on dis 1 !tnx!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Try this site instead you will definately get an answer if not a secondhand machine.

http://www.motocross.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Yep, go 2 motocross.ie for all ur mx info.

But in response to you question, defo go for a 125, you'll be 2 big for an 85. My cousin has been on a 125 since he was 13! Any of the 4 big japs (kx,yz,cr,rm) are a safe bet, but a yamaha yz125 is defo the pick of 125s at d the moment, cr125s are great for their resale value also. Stick with something newish, ie 04 or later.

Good luck, I had thought about doing karting, vees and sheanes before, but for the buzz ya get out of it, mx is defo the best value motorsport out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭padolicious

Timmaay wrote:
    Yep, go 2 motocross.ie for all ur mx info.

But in response to you question, defo go for a 125, you'll be 2 big for an 85. My cousin has been on a 125 since he was 13! Any of the 4 big japs (kx,yz,cr,rm) are a safe bet, but a yamaha yz125 is defo the pick of 125s at d the moment, cr125s are great for their resale value also. Stick with something newish, ie 04 or later.

Good luck, I had thought about doing karting, vees and sheanes before, but for the buzz ya get out of it, mx is defo the best value motorsport out there.

cheers lads!!!

Advertisement