Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wasted eviction

Options
  • 17-08-2007 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

That was such a waste..Carole got 49%. She really should of been out.

Gerry came out well of the interview I thought. Shame he felt like he had to let Carole stay. The twins would of kept him, if they had a choice. Once they said Carole, he was doomed as Tracey would never have voted for him, and Ziggy, the spineless wonder would go whatever way the wind blew.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

His vote didn't matter though as it was 2 to 1.
    I'd say he knew this and didn't want to stay in with Carole if he had voted for her.

Shame. I wanted Gerry to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Yeah, hope we can get the nasty woman next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Yes, can't help but feel Gerry was cheated with those percentages. It was a great eviction though. He obviously enjoyed himself and managed to take the piss out of the few that were booing. Shame though - while I don't think he had a chance of winning, I think he deserved to be there until the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Gerry asking them to pick him ruined the twist and made it far to easy for the 3 guru's... was hoping for a bit more of a dilemma for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

I thought Gerry was soo sweet. He came across so well in the interview.

• Advertisement
Advertisement