Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

junior cert night!!!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

From what i hear you have, Scream, Junior Cert Beats,Wezz and Barcode [not sure bout the last one] Tickets have already been on sale so id get hunting for them fast before theres none left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

gttin drunk rulz lawl.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Timans wrote:
    gttin drunk rulz lawl.

I laughed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

But...it does.

Is Bondi not on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Timans wrote:
    gttin drunk rulz lawl.

does to;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Last year we couldn't get in anywhere on Junior night...so we got pished back at my house, then went to a house party - good clean fun...of sorts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Its getting close! This night next week!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

woohoo can't wait. don't know of anything in Limerick yet though :(

The NRG (scobes!) will be on apparently, and also the planet beats thing will probably be on (they charge 20e for entry, ridiculous)

There is USUALLY an underage gig in dolans/riddlers etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Ahhh this thread brings back memories of last year...

Enjoy it whatever yis end up doing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

ahhh i finally decided wat im gonna do...
    1) im goin in to get my results, 2) stay in a corner really sad tellin my self "i could have done better" lol:rolleyes: , 3) go to my friends house get tipsy:D then, 4) head off to JC beats in tivoli theater, 5) get kicked out:p then finally 6) head home and get screamed at by my parents for having really ****ty results.:( ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Heard from few classmates today no discos appear to be on in dundalk.......Irelands biggest town should be pretty quiet next weds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

my plan, 1) bed-me gets a ly in!! 2) go for results at bout half 10. 3) back to a friends house to collect our "bottles of coke*" 4) down town, 5) House Party. 6)sumting stupid that gets into our heads, 7)bed again

*please note, i do not support or endorse under age drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

There's a gig taking place in Faughs GAA Club, Templeogue, beside the Spawell, this coming Wednesday, 12th September. It's called INVASION.

It's a live music event, and all profits from it go to charity.

It have popular Irish bands, including emerging bands like 25 Lies, The OBCD, Sombrero Sunset, Half of Martin's Leg and Swifthound to name but a few. I think thats pretty cool like. Makes a change from discos- here it's live bands, and more I think. DJ Possibly?

They are giving all the money to Aware. They don't keep any of it- and they've organised this free of charge. They all are volunteers.

Aware, for those of you who may not know, are a charity who help those who are coping with, or who are affected by depression. Since depression and suicide are very common and are affecting many teenagers and young people across Ireland, and I think we should make effort to support them. I think you'll agree they deserve all the support. What better way than supporting them whilst having fun partying!!! :D

It's a non alcoholic event, and it's all ages. So basically, there is no reason why you couldn't go! I know I am!

The Tickets are €10 and it starts at 8.30 PM.

Check out - http://www.invasionireland.com/ - this is the website of the gig and it has more info - I think. I know it's updated very regularly.

Do the same as me - spread the word and tell all your mates to go. Let's fill the place, have great fun, and raise loads for Aware. YAY!

The NRG (scobes!) will be on apparently, and also the planet beats thing will probably be on (they charge 20e for entry, ridiculous)

There is USUALLY an underage gig in dolans/riddlers etc

awh i'm being forced to go to the latter :( i hate gigs

You're not alone there........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Anyone know of anything going on in Greystones/Bray etc? At the moment it looks like it'll be a family meal :(:(:(

Most of my mates are having either a family meal or their school organises a camping trip on JC night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

There's a gig taking place in Faughs GAA Club, Templeogue, beside the Spawell, this coming Wednesday, 12th September. It's called INVASION.

It's a live music event, and all profits from it go to charity.

It have popular Irish bands, including emerging bands like 25 Lies, The OBCD, Sombrero Sunset, Half of Martin's Leg and Swifthound to name but a few. I think thats pretty cool like. Makes a change from discos- here it's live bands, and more I think. DJ Possibly?

They are giving all the money to Aware. They don't keep any of it- and they've organised this free of charge. They all are volunteers.

Aware, for those of you who may not know, are a charity who help those who are coping with, or who are affected by depression. Since depression and suicide are very common and are affecting many teenagers and young people across Ireland, and I think we should make effort to support them. I think you'll agree they deserve all the support. What better way than supporting them whilst having fun partying!!! :D

It's a non alcoholic event, and it's all ages. So basically, there is no reason why you couldn't go! I know I am!

The Tickets are €10 and it starts at 8.30 PM.

Check out - http://www.invasionireland.com/ - this is the website of the gig and it has more info - I think. I know it's updated very regularly.

Do the same as me - spread the word and tell all your mates to go. Let's fill the place, have great fun, and raise loads for Aware. YAY!

It's been cancelled according to that site. That sucks, my friend was due to play at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

jb91 wrote:
    Anyone know of anything going on in Greystones/Bray etc? At the moment it looks like it'll be a family meal :(:(:(

Most of my mates are having either a family meal or their school organises a camping trip on JC night
    Sorry, don't know of anything.
    House party was organised in school today as i expected. Gotta go out to Sandymount for it, but i don't care it's gonna be amazing:D

• Advertisement

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Not going to Matthew H. party are you? Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 villadonn

my school bought like a 100 tickets for wezz and we all bought one ive never been and the whole disco thing doesn't really interest me but not much else 2 do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Barcode was class last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

****n junior certers keepin me awake all nite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Ozone in Leixlip was unreal still half deaf 14 hours later!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Just wenrt to the cinema disco's in Carlow are not on till friday went to the 6.30 showing with a couple of lads when we came out everyone from our school was there:D :D and everyone lives 22 miles form the cinema

Gig, Meal, Cinema...was a good drunk night!
    Disco Friday night! woo! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I ate a gigantic pizza, did my homework and played video games until 1AM. The latter was more of a result of me getting too caught up in the game and losing track of time.

It was nice having a few classes with barely anybody in them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

We went to marshes shopping centre, had kfc in food court, got a little tipsy [not enough drink to get drunk though :D] then went to the cinema to see 1408, then met up with the girls ,who went to a chinese.
    Good night

So many people still seemed under the influence on Thursday morning lol

Make me regret going for a family meal. STILL have to celebrate my results!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

jb91 wrote:
    So many people still seemed under the influence on Thursday morning lol

Make me regret going for a family meal. STILL have to celebrate my results!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, a good few were drinking before school on Thursday, didn't see the point though:rolleyes: . Still, gave the others that were hangin from the night before something to laugh at:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

wednesday... best night ever, went to the arcade in o'connell street then to a free gaff got tipsy:) ... then went to parker browns, stood in a que for 2 hrs and didnt go in, dont mind much though, we just got a taxi and went to leiusure plex in stillorgan, played pool till midnight, and then got a cab home...wooo
    oh and i got screamed at by my parents for having ****ty results...lol:D

Parker browns is deadly! was there for the end of JC disco in June

Advertisement