Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert night!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

Stev_o wrote:
    And to get as far as you can with a girl.....

Its kinda creepy being at a disco and at the corner of your eye see some lad exploring some random girls body parts :rolleyes:

Is this all boys care about?:rolleyes: Some girls hav no respect..:eek: ;);) A boy goes near my parts when i meet him..and he gets a slap on the hand!!:rolleyes:

we should start a countdown thread to the results!! not long now...:eek: LAst weekend of freedom back to school on monday..:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Is this all boys care about?:rolleyes: Some girls hav no respect..:eek: ;);) A boy goes near my parts when i meet him..and he gets a slap on the hand!!:rolleyes:

we should start a countdown thread to the results!! not long now...:eek: LAst weekend of freedom back to school on monday..:(
    I'm back to Donegal on Monday:p . 2 and half days in some gealtacht place called Dunlewy and 2 and a half in an outdoor adventure centre in Garten.
    Still don't know where i'm going for results night. Parties always seem to be announced 1 or 2 days, or hours:p , before they happen. House-parties are so much better than discos, hoping someone is allowed to have one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Hahah well i usually do give girls alot of respect. Never actually done stuff like that to a randomer at a disco just way too weird i think.

Yeah iv seen some lads get worse then slaps on the hand more like half punched in the face and threats about the girls brother being told :rolleyes: yeah you can figure the rest out for yourselves.

Going to a gaf party at a mates should be great craic as when we are all around its usually a laugh

trogdor wrote:
    I'm back to Donegal on Monday:p . 2 and half days in some gealtacht place called Dunlewy and 2 and a half in an outdoor adventure centre in Garten.
    Still don't know where i'm going for results night. Parties always seem to be announced 1 or 2 days, or hours:p , before they happen. House-parties are so much better than discos, hoping someone is allowed to have one.

Cool donegal...wooooo!!:rolleyes: Well as for Dunlewy that should be boring to be honest..!! But Garten!! Oh my god!! I love that place it is soooooooo much fun!! seriously!!:D :D:D My friend is havin a house party..her mum and dad going out that night and will be back at 4 am..they said she could have one as long as we dont wreck the house...hmmmmmmmmmm:eek: :confused:

Cool donegal...wooooo!!:rolleyes: Well as for Dunlewy that should be boring to be honest..!! But Garten!! Oh my god!! I love that place it is soooooooo much fun!! seriously!!:D :D:D My friend is havin a house party..her mum and dad going out that night and will be back at 4 am..they said she could have one as long as we dont wreck the house...hmmmmmmmmmm:eek: :confused:

I bet after the 2nd round you will all have completely forgotten about what they said!

Many people planning on drinking much on wednesday? Just wondering what the general thought is on it?

I know me and a few of my friends just cant be bothered. IE money, having to go to school the next morning plus the hassle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Me+small amount of drink= extremely drunk colm!!! i cant drink anythin without gettin tipsy...even on small amounts!!! So being the sensible lad i am I wont drink much!

Donegal....interesting part of the country!

And tis 11 days to the results! (Excluding the day we get em!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

ugh... 10 days to the result and i still dont know wat im doin...:( :(
    i like that jc beats thing it sounds really kul and tickets r not that expensive...
    if u wanna check them out heres der website: www.bebo.com/juniorcertbeats

Stev_o wrote:
    I bet after the 2nd round you will all have completely forgotten about what they said!

Many people planning on drinking much on wednesday? Just wondering what the general thought is on it?

I know me and a few of my friends just cant be bothered. IE money, having to go to school the next morning plus the hassle

AYE boy IM drinking:rolleyes: ..we have the day off school on the day we get our results..! Im not buying drink..cause der will be loads at the house party..not going to school the next day i will be half dead.. The only thing i will hav to pay for is my outfit..and suppose i will hav to suffer the next day..but ah well!!

egyhos wrote:
    ugh... 10 days to the result and i still dont know wat im doin...:( :(
    i like that jc beats thing it sounds really kul and tickets r not that expensive...
    if u wanna check them out heres der website: www.bebo.com/juniorcertbeats

Tenner bets it ll be sh$te and all that will happen will random lads fighting cause they were looking at each other weirdly

If only they'd open the Ozone down here in Leixlip then that would have decent but noooo every one has to fight for no reason what so ever "sigh* ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

What county are you in?

dublin anyone know wats on and wen tickets go on sale

• Advertisement

From what i hear you have, Scream, Junior Cert Beats,Wezz and Barcode [not sure bout the last one] Tickets have already been on sale so id get hunting for them fast before theres none left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

gttin drunk rulz lawl.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Timans wrote:
    gttin drunk rulz lawl.

I laughed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

But...it does.

Is Bondi not on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Timans wrote:
    gttin drunk rulz lawl.

does to;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Last year we couldn't get in anywhere on Junior night...so we got pished back at my house, then went to a house party - good clean fun...of sorts :D

Its getting close! This night next week!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

woohoo can't wait. don't know of anything in Limerick yet though :(

The NRG (scobes!) will be on apparently, and also the planet beats thing will probably be on (they charge 20e for entry, ridiculous)

There is USUALLY an underage gig in dolans/riddlers etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Ahhh this thread brings back memories of last year...

Enjoy it whatever yis end up doing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

ahhh i finally decided wat im gonna do...
    1) im goin in to get my results, 2) stay in a corner really sad tellin my self "i could have done better" lol:rolleyes: , 3) go to my friends house get tipsy:D then, 4) head off to JC beats in tivoli theater, 5) get kicked out:p then finally 6) head home and get screamed at by my parents for having really ****ty results.:( ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Heard from few classmates today no discos appear to be on in dundalk.......Irelands biggest town should be pretty quiet next weds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

my plan, 1) bed-me gets a ly in!! 2) go for results at bout half 10. 3) back to a friends house to collect our "bottles of coke*" 4) down town, 5) House Party. 6)sumting stupid that gets into our heads, 7)bed again

*please note, i do not support or endorse under age drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

There's a gig taking place in Faughs GAA Club, Templeogue, beside the Spawell, this coming Wednesday, 12th September. It's called INVASION.

It's a live music event, and all profits from it go to charity.

It have popular Irish bands, including emerging bands like 25 Lies, The OBCD, Sombrero Sunset, Half of Martin's Leg and Swifthound to name but a few. I think thats pretty cool like. Makes a change from discos- here it's live bands, and more I think. DJ Possibly?

They are giving all the money to Aware. They don't keep any of it- and they've organised this free of charge. They all are volunteers.

Aware, for those of you who may not know, are a charity who help those who are coping with, or who are affected by depression. Since depression and suicide are very common and are affecting many teenagers and young people across Ireland, and I think we should make effort to support them. I think you'll agree they deserve all the support. What better way than supporting them whilst having fun partying!!! :D

It's a non alcoholic event, and it's all ages. So basically, there is no reason why you couldn't go! I know I am!

The Tickets are €10 and it starts at 8.30 PM.

Check out - http://www.invasionireland.com/ - this is the website of the gig and it has more info - I think. I know it's updated very regularly.

Do the same as me - spread the word and tell all your mates to go. Let's fill the place, have great fun, and raise loads for Aware. YAY!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The NRG (scobes!) will be on apparently, and also the planet beats thing will probably be on (they charge 20e for entry, ridiculous)

There is USUALLY an underage gig in dolans/riddlers etc

awh i'm being forced to go to the latter :( i hate gigs

You're not alone there........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Anyone know of anything going on in Greystones/Bray etc? At the moment it looks like it'll be a family meal :(:(:(

Most of my mates are having either a family meal or their school organises a camping trip on JC night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

There's a gig taking place in Faughs GAA Club, Templeogue, beside the Spawell, this coming Wednesday, 12th September. It's called INVASION.

It's a live music event, and all profits from it go to charity.

It have popular Irish bands, including emerging bands like 25 Lies, The OBCD, Sombrero Sunset, Half of Martin's Leg and Swifthound to name but a few. I think thats pretty cool like. Makes a change from discos- here it's live bands, and more I think. DJ Possibly?

They are giving all the money to Aware. They don't keep any of it- and they've organised this free of charge. They all are volunteers.

Aware, for those of you who may not know, are a charity who help those who are coping with, or who are affected by depression. Since depression and suicide are very common and are affecting many teenagers and young people across Ireland, and I think we should make effort to support them. I think you'll agree they deserve all the support. What better way than supporting them whilst having fun partying!!! :D

It's a non alcoholic event, and it's all ages. So basically, there is no reason why you couldn't go! I know I am!

The Tickets are €10 and it starts at 8.30 PM.

Check out - http://www.invasionireland.com/ - this is the website of the gig and it has more info - I think. I know it's updated very regularly.

Do the same as me - spread the word and tell all your mates to go. Let's fill the place, have great fun, and raise loads for Aware. YAY!

It's been cancelled according to that site. That sucks, my friend was due to play at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

jb91 wrote:
    Anyone know of anything going on in Greystones/Bray etc? At the moment it looks like it'll be a family meal :(:(:(

Most of my mates are having either a family meal or their school organises a camping trip on JC night
    Sorry, don't know of anything.
    House party was organised in school today as i expected. Gotta go out to Sandymount for it, but i don't care it's gonna be amazing:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

:cool:

Advertisement