Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Certificate issue

• 18-08-2007 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the weird thread but is anyone else getting a Certificate pop up when they go into the thread on here about Wireless Network Problems?

The certificate seems to relate to the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute and I can't seem to see where on the page it originates from.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah I'm getting the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its being caused by an image linked to by ethernet in this post. The image is on a secured server, so you need to accept the cert to be able to view the image.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Excellent. Cheers guys (gals?)!!! Was just wondering as it seemed to be just that one page causing the issue but I just had to make sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Its being caused by an image linked to by ethernet in this post. The image is on a secured server, so you need to accept the cert to be able to view the image.
    Sorry about causing this :o.

I was wondering why I was getting that message too. Can't edit post to use a different image.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I don't think I even saw an image.

• Advertisement
Advertisement