Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wsope Syndicate Ticket In Drogheda

• 18-08-2007 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Drogheda Poker Club Sat 25th 6.30
    1000 + 50 Limited To 36 Players
    10000 Starting Stack 45min Blinds
    Payout.. 1st 20,000 Package Including 60% Of Winnings In London
    2nd-9th 2000 Euro + 5% Each Stake In Winner
    16 Seats Left.. First Come First Served.. You Can Call For Info.. 0871367890

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

is there any sats anywhere for this

1000 is a lot of money for me, add that to the travel expences and the reg fee, etc etc

man, i thought there would be like package deals or sats on some sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

think there is one on thursday night in joes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭joe o neill

we are having a sat this thursday in drogheda poker club.. 100+10 with a 100 rebuy.. starting at 8.30pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

8:30?

man thats a bit early,, do you think that people will get up at that time just to play a tourney??

i normally have a lie-in on a saturday, could you postpone until say lunchtime?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I would assume he means 8.30PM... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

The sats. are on a Thursday not Saturday!?

And the tourney is on, on Saturday at 6.30pm, how is that early?

Joe you gonna have any sats. on the weekend? I work hear in Galway and can't make it during the week!??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Ste05 wrote:
    I would assume he means 8.30PM... :confused:

im pretty sure he was just highlighting joe's miss use of the 24hr clock.

Advertisement