Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Breastfeeing in dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

The Garden of Rememberance in Parnell Square is a good quiet spot, though you have to be in the area!!!

My sister fed her baby in front of me under a baggy top in the cafe in Liffey Valley.
    I once saw a woman at the zoo breastfeeding a four or five year old and he was sitting on her lap with his feet touching the ground!
    Inside or outside a cage?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 TScul

I fed my son wherever I was at the time. Only fed for 6 weeks because of milk quantity issues but when he was that small I just brought a blanket and popped that over him and away he went. I know a male friend came in to visit us in hospital and I was feeding bab and he never noticed until he came close for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I had an experience with this on the train recently. I was chatting away with a woman opposite me (never met her before). Her kid started getting a bit cranky so she started feeding her. If I'm honest, I went a bit scarlet initially (trying not to look like I'm not looking, but still relaxed etc.), but got over it in about 30 seconds.

She was relaxed about it, so that was that really. Sound lady too.

Advertisement