Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a website that sells cheap PC components?

Options
  • 18-08-2007 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me of any websites that sell cheap PC components I know most of the Irish ones but are there any other websites that you would recommend in the UK and USA?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't think you want the hassle of getting stuff from the US, you would have to worry about customs. eBay maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

cashman wrote:
    Can anyone tell me of any websites that sell cheap PC components I know most of the Irish ones but are there any other websites that you would recommend in the UK and USA?

www.hardwareversand.de is the current boards favorite as far a cheap parts go.

If you don't mind paying for the parts by bank transfer and waiting for it to clear.

Good parts and great prices all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

www.scan.co.uk

www.overclockers.co.uk

www.kustompcs.co.uk

They would be the ones i use most often from the uk, the reason i use them is i can find stuff there that isnt availible in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

www.pricewatch.com

It's a site in America that tracks the price of hundreds of online retailers and displays lists for any piece of hardware by price.

You can find anything your looking for in the shops for at least 50% less than you would pay in a shop.

They also list which sites will ship internationally.

Advertisement