Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pre-order legendary edition?????

• 19-08-2007 5:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭

Where are taking pre-orders for the legendary edition?????

I tried to order one in Game today and they told me they where not gotting any, and I would have to order it on-line, but didn't say where!!!

The Game website (UK) only has the reguler one and the Limited Edition.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

game are getting them but they have been booked up for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

chrislad wrote:

Cool, both Amazon and Play have it on their site, but you can pre-order it yet.
    I just pre-ordered it with ShopTo :D, so technically I'll be robbing one allocated to the UK.:p
    evad_lhorg wrote:
    game are getting them but they have been booked up for ages.

How come everytime someone from Game says something, it turns out to be wrong!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Cool, both Amazon and Play have it on their site, but you can pre-order it yet.
    I just pre-ordered it with ShopTo :D, so technically I'll be robbing one allocated to the UK.:p

How come everytime someone from Game says something, it turns out to be wrong!!
    Cos every staff member except for those who post here, are stoopid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

I was told about 2 months ago that it was too late to book the Legendary edition. I booked it straight after on Sendit.com and weeks later I saw "unavailable to preorder" written above the release date. I sent an email asking if my prebook was affected and as it turns out, they're not getting any in due to an exclusivity deal with some shop in England. I never figured out which one. I'd imagine Play won't have them either at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ehh legendary what game edition?

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Halo 3

BTW Virgin have a poster (well, marker on paper) outside their store saying you can get the Legendary Edition online. It seems to be on their site.

koneko wrote:
    Halo 3

BTW Virgin have a poster (well, marker on paper) outside their store saying you can get the Legendary Edition online. It seems to be on their site.

Kewl I'll have to look into that, I would rather get it from somewhere localish then from the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You won't be able to get the Legendary Edition local I'd say. Virgin only seem to offer pre-orders for the tin edition, and you'd have to go to their site to order the legendary. Only problem with that is posting, it'd probably arrive after launch.

Well it is looking like I will have to get it from the UK, so I am gonna have to wait for it to be posted out anyway.:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement