Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Zero Movie

• 19-08-2007 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

I am in cork and have just begun a zero budget feature. We are light on crew so basically if anyone in cork wants to make a movie gimme a text: <SNIP>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Not a good idea to give out phone numbers on a public message board.

Use the Private Message feature of boards.ie to get in contact with people who are interested.

But best of luck with it... and be sure to let us know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ronanq

Specifically by crew I mean camera and sound. This is gueralla style filmmaking, handheld and quick. There must some Corkonians out there with the filmmaking bug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

Try putting up a flyer in St. John's College. You'll get loads of phone calls, trust me.

I need an actress as well but someone who really likes filmmaking as this a a fun project.

There isn't any board in St John's. Is there any other way to connect with the cork filmmakers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You could try getting in touch with Frameworks Films

They're not a bad bunch and may have some people who might be interested in helping out.

• Advertisement

The answering machine at Frameworks says the office will not be open till Sept 4th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭MLM

Try the Cork Film Centre. www.corkfilmcentre.com They have an office next to the church on Pope's Quay. For actors go to Corcadorca as they have an extensive actors database. They used to be based in the YMCA building but may be elsewhere now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Check out http://www.egomotion.net - it's a forum that helps film makers in Cork make contacts and get together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Could probably lend a hand, pm me some details

Advertisement