Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferral

• 19-08-2007 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm planning on deferring for a year to go to france and become fluent in french! Any tips on writing a deferral letter!?:confused:

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to take a year out to further my life experience before entering your University. My student number is 07XXXXXX etc.

Yours,

Blah.

http://www.ucd.ie/horizons/deferring.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 *lydia*

Legend!

Seems to be a hell of a lot simpler than i thought! Glad there not looking for an essay!

Thanking you my friend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

If you're planning on doing Arts + could potentially study French definitley put in that you want to improve your French too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Tis not a big deal if you've passed all your exams, I don't think I gave a reason when I deferred! Just ring them up and ask and they'll tell ye to email in (so that there's a written record), and you should ask for a reply so that you have a record. Wham bam thank you mam, you've got a year of freedom!

Advertisement