Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton Live 6 Volume Issues

Options
  • 19-08-2007 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I was wondering could anyone gimme some help on how i can make my track louder in ableton, u really have to turn the volume up to hear it and i havent a clue what im doing wrong ive tried compressors but the sound always goes in the red, u can hear it at www.myspace.com/radianthigh

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

For starters, my advice would be to put in a CompressorII on your master, using the "moderate" preset, followed by a dedicated Limiter.
    Check out Vintage warmer or one of the many other solutions available.

I use Wave Arts Final Plug.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Check that the volume of your headphones / speakers is turned up. If the track is going into the red then it must be your Windows/OSx volume thats down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

womoma wrote:
    For starters, my advice would be to put in a CompressorII on your master, using the "moderate" preset, followed by a dedicated Limiter.
    Check out Vintage warmer or one of the many other solutions available.

I use Wave Arts Final Plug.

cheers mate that compressor did job, ill try and get my hands on on that final plug too and check it out. Another question for ya can you recommend any good free wav to mp3 convertors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

Anima wrote:
    Check that the volume of your headphones / speakers is turned up. If the track is going into the red then it must be your Windows/OSx volume thats down.

Naw its defo not volume a decent compressor seems to have sorted it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

itunes

• Advertisement
Advertisement