Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to get thesis paper or get Thesis bound?

• 19-08-2007 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I have to hand my thesis in next Friday. All I have left to do is get "good quality" paper and get it bound.

Does anybody know what good quality paper is? Or where I find it? My lecturer just said to the class make sure you use good quality paper!

Also any ideas for a place to get it bound? I work in Clonskeagh so around that area would be preferable but I can go anywhere!

Thanks
    Steve

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hey guys,

I have to hand my thesis in next Friday. All I have left to do is get "good quality" paper and get it bound.

Does anybody know what good quality paper is? Or where I find it? My lecturer just said to the class make sure you use good quality paper!

Also any ideas for a place to get it bound? I work in Clonskeagh so around that area would be preferable but I can go anywhere!

Thanks
    Steve

Yes, have a look here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055133936

Best, Preusse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

there's a well reputed place on the road from dame st. to rathmines that will do it.
    it exclusively binds theses and it's name reflects that (cant remember it though)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

There is a place called The Thesis centre which exclusively binds theses, my dad got his done there recently and it was done very nicely- and on good quality paper too ! I think its pricey enough but after all the time Im sure you have spent on it, you wont mind paying a bit for binding.

Advertisement