Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks!

Options
  • 19-08-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Im not from Kildare but I pass through Castledermot regularly and there seems to be roadworks there an awful lot of the time. Last week I was sitting in a queue of traffic for half an hour with no movement in either direction. What are they doing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I remember going through in 1985 and there were roadworks then too!! (same ones I think!:D ) - I think castledermot exists in a time-freeze bubble - only recently had a shop there taken a 1960's pram out of their window display!! - It had been in the window for years!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭D Bronc

Castledermot is an absolute nightmare. Im sick of it i have to pass through castledermot on a regular basis and it gets worse every time.:mad: Those roadworks have been there for as long as i an remember. They leave and u go oh thank god there gone and all of a sudden they're back with a vengeance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

When I was in college nearly 10 years ago, those roadwordks were ongoing. I am sure the residents must be loosing their reason at this stage.

Advertisement