Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lotro forums

Options
  • 19-08-2007 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to log into the forums on the site and keep getting the following:

It is now possible for users with Codemasters Online player accounts (COG PAS accounts) to log into the forum without needing a Code M account. However previous members of Code M should continue to use their existing Code M login details instead.

It appears that you already have access to the forum using another account (""). If you already have another Code M or Codemasters Online player account (COG PAS account) please log into the forum using those login details.

This is clearly something I'm not seeing here, but I'm using my log in credentials... why is it not working? Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Fixed, found I needed to use an account I setup a long time previous to my currrent subscribtion. :(

Advertisement