Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Updates - Check Bandwidth Usage Pages (found them)

• 19-08-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

I was looking around for that free 100mb that was posted about when i found something else on my k610i.. I stumbled across a new little menu or bandwidth usage. The "Internet" page (shown as a link at the bottom of most freeview pages) showed an extra little section title "My Internet", and had 3 option - something to the effect of "Buy internet", "Upgrade internet" and "Check bandwidth".

I just exited the browser and re-traced my steps to post them here for boardsies but it seems the menu is gone.. Maybe 3 are making updates to their service? I know a lot of you are yearning for the bandwidth counter around here. Its the "Upgrade" feature i'm most interested in.. Would be handy to "top up" by another few hundred MB instead of waiting til your data runs out and not having any credit while on the move.

Hopefully these features are available soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Timmins

Well I found the pages after all. I received a message from 3 saying my credit was low. It contained a link, and when you open it it tells you that "This service is not available." It has a link to "Internet" at the bottom and upon clicking it, the following page has a "Manage Your Internet" heading with "Buy Internet Access", "Upgrade Internet Acesss" and "Check your usage" options.

The link in the message as follows:

https://smobile.three.co.uk/837_sc_secure/topup/registeredCardRouter.do

Check it out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

Timmins wrote:
    The link in the message as follows:

https://smobile.three.co.uk/837_sc_secure/topup/registeredCardRouter.do

Check it out!

Thanks for the link! But it's strange, I get something very different after opening that link, it says:

"Browse the Internet" (picture)

Use your bookmarks or enter a URL to Browse the Internet.

You will need the Wireless Web Add-on to access the internet.

Use the Red key > Select Planet 3 > Wireless Web to access the Add-on.

That's it..

It seems to be a link from three UK though (probably also the reason they're calling it the Wireless Web Add-on and not Mobile Broadband).

Just wondering, I assume you're on 3 Ireland but are you on 3pay or bill pay? I'm on 3pay, maybe that makes a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Timmins

I'm on 3pay aswell, as i said i got this link in a message when my credit ran low. Strange that you find something else at the address though

Advertisement