Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ending of bb

Options
  • 19-08-2007 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I am enjoying bb but does anybody know when it is finishing as i am going on holiday in two weeks and knowing my luck it will be that week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

sasmac wrote:
    I am enjoying bb but does anybody know when it is finishing as i am going on holiday in two weeks and knowing my luck it will be that week.

Tis finished on the 31st of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This is gonna be the first year of BB history that I'll be around for the finale. Usually I lose interest about half way through and then I go off on holiday in August, but due to lack of fundage this year, I'm gonna be home and still watching the show.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The end can't come soon enough for me. It's outstayed it's welcome at this stage and has gone very stale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

yeah it's gone on way too long this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Its been a bad old year for BB, they put in too many boring contestants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

magnumlady wrote:
    Its been a bad old year for BB, they put in too many boring contestants.

It's not as boring as the year Cameron won it tho. I don't think it could EVER be that bad again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Elphaba wrote:
    It's not as boring as the year Cameron won it tho. I don't think it could EVER be that bad again!
    :eek: that was such a baaaad year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Remember the first series lasted until mid september...although it did start late june. Good Times....GOOD Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

I'm really enjoying this year and the next two weeks are gonna be great!
    They're gonna have to get rid of atleast 3 this week! The twist is how are they gonna do it???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

PCros wrote:
    Tis finished on the 31st of August.

Damn - I'll miss the final night so :mad:

Thank God for Sky+ :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement