Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung LE40R88BD v Sony Bravia KDL-40V2500U

• 19-08-2007 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Parents are looking to buy either tv, anybody here suggest which one to go with? Personally i like the look of the Samsung better.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Probably a tie between them as both are just last gen the M8 series is the latest on Samsung & the 3000 series in the latest on Sony.

The Sony has more tweaking options in it's UI for picture quality nuts whereas the Samsung is a bit more straight forward with global settings but less fine control.

I think (but not sure so check on that) the Samsung has better brightness so I might lean towards that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

much appreciated

Advertisement