Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fscking Caravan drivers ...

Options
  • 19-08-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Mother of God I was stuck behind no less than 4 today, all crawling, refusing to pull in and stop for 5 mins to clear the backlog of cars behind, and on top of all that, 2 of the 4 were clapped out cars (A 92 Carina, and a Peugeot 405), with standard wing mirrors. They didn't even have the common sense to fit extended mirrors to see what was behind them!

ARGH!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nothing worse than caravanners. worse than tractor drivers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Meh never really encounted them before, Not many up in 'The Big Shmoke'

-VB-

yeah, they're usually stationary in Dublin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Yepp ...bloody pain in the neck.

(especially when stuck behind them in a motorhome ...because everybody thinks you're the crawler :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you guys drive at anything like the speed you edit your posts, you must have clocked up a few points at this stage. ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Hagar wrote:
    If you guys drive at anything like the speed you edit your posts, you must have clocked up a few points at this stage. ;):D

lol, well, I liked my original subject title, but on Colm's prompt, I thought I'd best not be banned from one of my favourite forums.

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,280 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I've never driven a caravan. I've never even towed one. :cool:

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement