Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Registration

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Well areas close to CSN are :

Ballyphehane,
    Togher,
    Turners Cross,
    Greenmount,
    The Lough,
    Glasheen

as for where to find accom, dont know, never have to :P

Not sure how much accommodation you're gonna find there though. I live in Ballyphehane, bout five minutes from CSN, and theres practically nowhere for students to live. That said, I've never checked. Check the Evening Echo, you'll probably find students looking for someone to share maybe. Even Wilton would be close enough....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I'll be living in Arcadia Hall. Seen as people say it's a long walk, is there a bus passing by anywhere nearby to UCC?? If so, how much? Appreciate it. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭megs_88

Lucas10101 wrote:
    I'll be living in Arcadia Hall. Seen as people say it's a long walk, is there a bus passing by anywhere nearby to UCC?? If so, how much? Appreciate it. Thanks.

there's a bus stop for the no5 bus across the road just inside the train station, it stops by ucc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Thanks, any idea what the cost might be??

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Lucas10101 wrote:
    Thanks, any idea what the cost might be??
    1.35 each trip, but there is Student Monthly passes if you are using it every day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Selphie wrote:
    Not sure how much accommodation you're gonna find there though. I live in Ballyphehane, bout five minutes from CSN, and theres practically nowhere for students to live. That said, I've never checked. Check the Evening Echo, you'll probably find students looking for someone to share maybe. Even Wilton would be close enough....

Thanks, I'll have a look about when I go down on Thursday for my interview...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

If any of ye are considering getting accomadation in the togher area, do, because you can use the UCC Park and Ride which is handy out. I dont know the cost of it though.

Just came into my mind from driving past the area and seeing the bus around campus when I was doing TY work experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,933 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

oh cool!!

Advertisement