Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full list of points

Options
  • 20-08-2007 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/cao/level8.html

In case anyone's looking for them, sorry if they're in another thread already!

The level 6/7 are there too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

This is a good catch. Have a cookie Roz :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Good thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

You clearly read my post in another thread!:rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Computer Science stayed the same.

TP really shot up though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

You clearly read my post in another thread!:rolleyes: :D

I no longer read other threads, they've turned to ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Rozabeez wrote:
    I no longer read other threads, they've turned to ****e.

I lol'ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Oo, it even does the TSM! I thought only tcd's website did..not even Irish Times or cao website do..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Oo, it even does the TSM! I thought only tcd's website did..not even Irish Times or cao website do..
    I gave the link to the TSM points on the CAO website in a seperate thread after you asked for them. The RTE site is merely a syndicated version of those that appear on the CAO.ie site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

JC 2K3 wrote:
    Computer Science stayed the same.

TP really shot up though!

"Computing" in DIT went up 20 points while "Computer Science" went down 40.
    Mind you, the points for both courses aren't exactly very high to start with.
    Culinary arts shot up by something like 100 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

I got in by like 60 extra points.....Damn.Clearly I worked myself too hard....in the last month I actually spent working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

:rolleyes: minimalism wont help you in college - see the 60 points as exercise. For me it was 80 points of exercise, and I really only needed to repeat to come up 20 points :( but in fairness when I repeated the requirement was 95 points more than I had

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I got in by like 60 extra points.....Damn.Clearly I worked myself too hard....in the last month I actually spent working.

At least you didnt end up with 260 points to spare. Think of all the stuff i couldve done besides study and still have gotten my course with ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

Anyone got a list of second round points?

Music in Trinity came down by 65 points! About the only course in Trinity to shift by such a dramatic amount in ages :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

cherrycool wrote:
    Anyone got a list of second round points?

Music in Trinity came down by 65 points! About the only course in Trinity to shift by such a dramatic amount in ages :rolleyes:

theoretical physics came down 30. http://www.cao.ie

Advertisement