Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration times

Options
  • 20-08-2007 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Does anyone know what time subject registration opens at?Its for a mate who got arts this year and he knows that its on the 30th of aug but wants to know what time because he'll be out of the country and wants to make sure he gets the subjects he wants.

I did it last year but just cant remember.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

I thought it was 3rd of september!?:( :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah Orientation Week starts on the 3rd of September. This link should be helpful www.ucd.ie/registrar/dates.htm The orientation for Arts students is from Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th from 9am-4pm. Your friend will have recieved a letter from UCD about registering and the academic advisory meetings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Chakar wrote:
    Yeah Orientation Week starts on the 3rd of September. This link should be helpful www.ucd.ie/registrar/dates.htm The orientation for Arts students is from Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th & Wednesday 5th from 9am-4pm. Your friend will have recieved a letter from UCD about registering and the academic advisory meetings.

Do you not pick your subjects on the net beforehand?I know i did last year.Well at least im sure i did.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Flume wrote:
    Do you not pick your subjects on the net beforehand?I know i did last year.Well at least im sure i did.:confused:

Yeah you do. Sorry I thought you were referring to Orientation Week. Subject registration opens on the 30th alright. The times aren't specified. This might help http://www.ucd.ie/registry/sysdem/incoming_cao.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Chakar wrote:
    Yeah you do. Sorry I thought you were referring to Orientation Week. Subject registration opens on the 30th alright. The times aren't specified. This might help http://www.ucd.ie/registry/sysdem/incoming_cao.html

Yeah seen that alright, no times though.I'd imagine it would be around 9 though.Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement