Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 Broadband?

Options
  • 20-08-2007 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anybody know anything about Net1. I live in Louth and am looking for a supplier and would love to find out if anyone else has had any experience of NET1, Good or bad!! Things aren't going too well so far as I can't even get through to them on the phone and they were supposed to call me back last week! Is there any point in me continuing to pursue them??

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Dub1974 wrote:
    Does anybody know anything about Net1. I live in Louth and am looking for a supplier and would love to find out if anyone else has had any experience of NET1, Good or bad!! Things aren't going too well so far as I can't even get through to them on the phone and they were supposed to call me back last week! Is there any point in me continuing to pursue them??

Do a search there is lots on here about Net1 - you have found out their major shortcoming already - they never call anyone back!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

The thread is here. I have to say the service is very good but you could wait 3 months to get connected.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055126195

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭gingerGiant

dub45 wrote:
    Do a search there is lots on here about Net1 - you have found out their major shortcoming already - they never call anyone back!

Yeah they are difficult to contact, was talking to a guy over the weekend who has it, he lives near Lobinstown in Meath and he said it is very good and has given no trouble in 2 years, plus gets a constant 120 k DLoad speed on a 1MB connection. He also told me the company only has 5 employee's, the owner, 1 installation team, 1 receptionist/secretary/general customer service person and a guy to look after the network side of things.

So I would imagine that they are pretty swamped all the time, I had given up on them myself but having spoke to this guy, I think I will give them another few calls over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Dellas wrote:
    but you could wait 3 months to get connected.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055126195

more like over a year min

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Yes they are definately worth holding out for and just keep calling them . I know its a pain but it will be worth it in the end. I have given up my Eircom landline and all my calls are now through Blueface and the call quality is amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement