Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince2

Options
  • 20-08-2007 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

anyone done any of the Prince2 courses? was thinking of doing the foundation level but heard they were pretty intensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Doing the foundation course in a couple of weeks, its 3 days of intense work but i have the book so i have been reading that and answering questions etc on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

I completed the Prince 2 Foundation course with CTI some time ago - to be honest if you're reasonably familiar with project management you shouldn't have any difficulty....it is an intensive 3 days mind you....if you sign up to the sourse with CTI they will provide you with the course manual a few weeks beforehand so you can do some preparatory work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Aquitaine

Thanks for that. yeah i rang up to book and they said that they would send out the book before hand. it does sound interesting alright so im going to do it. is it mostly sitting there listening to the teacher or is it mainly team work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

It's very intensive and involves a lot of participation by the attendees....lots of exercises, but this helps a lot.....

Advertisement