Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabo Money Mover Question

Options
  • 20-08-2007 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just a quick question re. the money mover option within a rabodirct savings account. Can this be used on an ad hoc basis to transfer money or can I only use it to transfer my first deposit or regular (e.g. monthly) deposits?

Sorry if this is a silly question!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

What do you mean by ad-hoc.
    You can set up a regular transfer that will execute on a set date/interval, or you can do a one off transaction that will only execute once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

yeah, if you just want one payment every once-and-a-while you can set the number of payments to 1 - and then make a new one everytime...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Grand. thanks. I haven't actually used it yet, just opening an account as we speak.

Also to log onto the website is your password/PIN or whatever is used sent out by post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah, you'll get a letter with your customer number. then a few days latter you'll get a samll box, like the size DVD which will contain your secure ID thingy. these two letter may come together I caan't quite remember.
    Then you will get an activation code for the Secure ID, once you get this code you can access your account, from recieving your Customer number it should only take about a week to be able to get into the account.

Thanks a lot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

Grand. thanks. I haven't actually used it yet, just opening an account as we speak.

If you want a code for a free €20.00 let me know.

ROVER wrote:
    If you want a code for a free €20.00 let me know.

Bo llox, have already filled out the application form!!

Thanks anyhow.

Advertisement