Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts Open Day- September 1st 2007

Options
  • 20-08-2007 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Before I get modded into another forum, I'd like to explain why I'm putting this in here!

We run child-centred martial arts classes for young kids and teens and are hosting an open day on September 1st. In addition to our classes for kids, we also have adult's classes and have had a few parent/child combinations in our classes in the past. So, I thought this might be of interest to people here.

I'd like to announce something we'll be running in a couple of weeks time. Basically, our new gym is almost ready and to celebrate and to get the word out there about the new place, we'll be holding an open day on Saturday 1st of September. The idea is for people to come along and to try some training with a few of the guys, see the gym, get some info, have a cuppa, maybe a muffin (muffins are always a goer at KO :D) and to see if martial arts is something they'd like to do. All of our training sessions are open to all in any case but this will be a very informal opportunity to see what we're about and to try a little bit yourself.

When? Saturday September 1st
    Where? KO Martial Arts, Unit 6, Glasnevin Business Centre, Ballyboggan Road.
    What?
    11am-12pm- Kids age 5-10
    12pm-1pm- Kids aged 11-15
    1pm-2pm- Adult's Kickboxing
    2pm-3pm- Adults BJJ/MMA
    How much? FREE!

Hope to see you there!

Advertisement