Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Need a 3D Modeller or Photoshop guy?

• 20-08-2007 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi

Im currently looking for work in the sector of 3D Graphics (Modeliing and some animating) My kind of work im looking for is either freelance eg you contact me with details of something you want done eg logos, graphics or whatever else and Ile hammer away at it or of course I am available for fulltime work if needed.

I am using 3D max since version 2-8 and currently learning version 9 in my spare time, I have higher national diplomas in Computer Game Design and Multimedia and Web Site Design from Ballyfermot College Of Further Education. I am also experienced in some sound design and preety handy at Photoshop since version 4.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone looking for anyone is this field please pm me and I will give my mobile number and email so I can contact you and discuss what is needed.

Many thanks for your time

James

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement