Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and Law

Options
  • 20-08-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi,

I'm doing Business and Legal Studies but have noticed that it has been replaced by a course titled Business and Law, just wondering does this mean that the name of my course has now changed to the much better titled Business and Law (BBS) or is it still BBLS and what, if any are the consequences of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

I don't think it affects you- once you being a course as BBLS they don't change the name. So the new course called Business and Law is simply BBLS renamed- but it will only be for people starting this year. This was an issue that arose with the BBLS class who finished this year- some people wanted to change the name to the much simpler Business and Law, but to do so would (according to the college) require the consent of everyone in the year, plus anyone who joined the year and then transferred to another course, or anyone who had dropped out, so apparently would be just too difficult. But of course, the college wouldn't want to change it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Business and Law sounds so much better, I just tell people thats what Im studying anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

They should change it to Law and Business. In my opinion that sounds even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

Yea you're right, its a much better title. I hope that they can change it for us.

Advertisement