Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering

Options
  • 20-08-2007 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I just accepted construction economics and quantity surveying in gmit. I was just wondering does anybody know what the maths is like in this course and will i struggle. I got a c3 in ord level maths but the min requirement is only ord d3. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I reckon you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,514 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Can't be worse than Games math - all those computer graphics algorithms are a real pain in the ass.

Either way best advice is to stay on top of your math because its one of the harder ones to cram for in may ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 vive che

Cheers, hopefully it's not too difficult. Its only really on the first year course so once i get that out of the way, it just changes to measurements and stuff like that. Piece of piss!

Advertisement