Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats the story with this puppy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Does that really say - One of a kind - theres only 2 in the country ?

Buy and Alfa 147 if you like burning tyres off cars

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

lol

im not int he market, looks nice tho

wont compete with the alfa for shredding tyres as its awd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Cyrus wrote:

wont compete with the alfa for shredding tyres as its awd

Oh so it is - my eyes go squinty when laughing and didn't spot the quattro badge

Might be a nice motor but it will be depreciating as fast as it can accelerate, even if its one of a kind.
    - no thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭MarkN

There was a 3.2 A3 alright (still is).

I'd well believe there's only two in the country too - cause there can't be more than two fookin gob****es that would buy one!

Here's the Cartell story on it anyway.

One Star Vehicle Report

Vehicle Description

Make AUDI Model A3

Colour BLACK CC 3189

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

MarkN wrote:
    There was a 3.2 A3 alright (still is).

I'd well believe there's only two in the country too - cause there can't be more than two fookin gob****es that would buy one!

Here's the Cartell story on it anyway.

One Star Vehicle Report

Vehicle Description

Make AUDI Model A3

Colour BLACK CC 3189

why so mark, its a peach of an engine by all accs

• Advertisement

The engine is, in that car though it's just weird. I don't see the point really! If someone wanted that engine, they would've been better off buying a MKIV R32. The suspension, brakes etc in the A3 3.2 were not really anything special, they just decided to stick a 3.2 engine in an ambition from what I can gather.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Good man Cyrus!
    I made an enquiry here after being let into traffic on the Naas road a while ago by an A3, which later passed me and appeared to be wearing a 3.2 badge on the back. At the time nobody could tell me for sure if such a vehicle existed.
    Now I know that two do. Are they both one of a kind, I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

milltown wrote:
    Good man Cyrus!
    I made an enquiry here after being let into traffic on the Naas road a while ago by an A3, which later passed me and appeared to be wearing a 3.2 badge on the back. At the time nobody could tell me for sure if such a vehicle existed.
    Now I know that two do. Are they both one of a kind, I wonder?
    They're not all that rare in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've seen a few of them in spain... they're a nice motor

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

steve06 wrote:
    I've seen a few of them in spain... they're a nice motor
    ...where they're half the price they are here, probably.............

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Is a MkIV Golf R32 not a better car?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

I don't understand it's a 2003 but a new model A3? Didn't they only come out in mid to late 2004?

No there are some 03 ones.

I ordered one in Jan 04 and got it in April too.

Advertisement