Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 broadband on multiple pc's & fastest phone line bb setup

Options
  • 20-08-2007 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im looking to get broadband in, my only 2 options are 02 or getting adsl over the phone line.

If i was to go with the o2 offer, is it possible to plug the modem into my router's usb port and share the connection?

also i am not gonig with eircom. but i will have to have the phone line connected as its not even activated. who are the fastest in connecting up for BB and are there any providers with contracts that are either less then 12 months or if not that i can transfer to new address when i move. (not like smart who will nto let you cancel or change address, even if ur house burns to the ground, u still gotta pay for the 12 months!!)

Thanks,
    Luke

Advertisement