Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear Router on NTL

Options
  • 20-08-2007 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I had to format my computer but I lost my network key so I rang netgear and they told me to enter an ip address so the wireless modem settings so I can retrive the network key but the ip address didn't work ,any one know the ip address to get your network key.

james

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

Hook your pc up to it with an ethernet cable , wait a minute or two , then see if it gets an IP address from it ,
    go to START---> RUN and type in cmd
    then type ipconfig
    look for "Default Gateway " ( probably something like 192.168.1.1)

Type that address into your webrowser and it will ask for username and password.
    Try user= admin password=password if you don't know them, if that fails you'll have to set it back to defaults ( there is a switch at the back that you poke to reset it)

Anyway when you log in , its under "Wireless ".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Cheers ill try that when I get home

James

Advertisement