Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat exams

Options
  • 20-08-2007 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Best of luck to everybody going back to do repeats next week.
    Im not looking forward to it, but sure it has to be done..:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

anyone here ever fail repeats before? if so, what did you do? I know you can do them on a link-in basis, but what does this cost? also, does that mean that I'd have no college for semester 1? (my failed exams were from sem2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Galway1987

I have 4 exams to repeat next week, i too am unsure what the story is if i fail 1. I thought you have 2 (if u wish) repeat the year at a cost of 6000euro if u do.

afaik you can repeat 2 modules on a link in basis, don't know how much it costs tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

JoseJones wrote:
    afaik you can repeat 2 modules on a link in basis, don't know how much it costs tho...
    500-odd each.

ouch!!! so does that mean that basically for one semester you do nothing, and for another semester you do two modules? (if both modules are in the same semester)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

You can repeat up to 4 exams, a max of 2 from each semester AFAIK

Advertisement